Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
James, Sorry to hear you have had similar problems, hopefully reasonably recovered now, and finding your way.

I did get into Youtube quite early on in 2008 before I had my health issues, Sue and I did quite a few Ski holidays in Canada and I got a helmet cam, yes it velcro'd to my helmet, that doesn't sound right does it , you know what I mean. I posted a few videos at Fernie Ski Hill on various trips/runs and powder days, mainly for my own interest really, friends and family to see where we had been. Also a couple of the Hifi and some hillclimbs in two Morgans I used to own and at Wiscombe Hill climb very near us. Yes I was a petrolhead as well as a camHead. I always cringe at how I sound, never like hearing myself speak. If your interested search for AJSki2fly, get it?
I will check you out Adrian. The latest GoPro camera's are worlds away from the early cam strapped to head I will be combining a lot of stuff in later videos but at the moment I am just getting to grips putting them together and hope to put at least one out a month. I have at least two years of material to work through and hope to increase the quality as I upgrade my gear. At least it keeps me interested in the hobby and does now maximise my photo and video interests as well.

It is a bit unnerving hearing yourself recorded,I agree!