+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grant Brown (Struth) Moderator - RIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Josie.

Default Grant Brown (Struth) Moderator - RIP

It is with a heavy heart that we have to report the death of Grant Brown
    , known to us by his forum name 'Struth' on the evening of the 21st March 2024.

Grant was a major and popular contributor to The Art of Sound forum: clocking up just over 99,000 posts covering his interests in music (jazz and blues especially), whisky, tea, coffee and film. Grant will be sorely missed by all of us Moderators and I'm sure by many of the faithfull Members of AoS.

Grant was a total star. He always had time to answer questions and was an amazing contributor to the Forum. I for one will miss him dearly and my heartfelt sympathies go out to his family. R.I.P Matey... you will be missed.
    Jo (The Black Adder)

Grant made a huge personal contribution to this forum and community. We are going to miss him terribly.
    Martin (Macca)

Grant was a friendly, gentle and affable guy and I will miss him terribly.
    Geoff (walpurgis)

Although I never got to meet Grant, or even speak to him directly, I felt I had known him as a friend for years. That was what Grant was like: gentle, considerate and knowledgeable, and always ready to help. His contribution to this forum and community is incalculable and he will be greatly missed.

I like to think he somewhere else talking and drinking whisky with those Blues and Jazz artist(e)s, whose music he loved so much.
    Barry

If, and when, we get any details of the funeral arrangements, we will post them here for those who would like to pay their respects.

Many thanks
    Last edited by The Black Adder; 24-03-2024 at 07:58.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread