+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New listening room

I'm Martin.

Looks tidy. I think I would also try and get the speakers standing proud of the unit by moving one or the other but I guess that's not possible for some reason?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Looks tidy. I think I would also try and get the speakers standing proud of the unit by moving one or the other but I guess that's not possible for some reason?
    I can bring them out about a foot anymore and one of them will be blocking the door.
    Regards
    Robin

Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3.

I'm Robin.

Just had another look, the next time my son is over we could move unit back a bit, doing that and moving speakers forward might help.
    Regards
    Robin

Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Just had another look, the next time my son is over we could move unit back a bit, doing that and moving speakers forward might help.
    Looks like you could get them a bit further forward now. Even if they are only an inch in front of the unit I think that would be better but as always you have to try and see with these things.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Robin.

Looks like you could get them a bit further forward now. Even if they are only an inch in front of the unit I think that would be better but as always you have to try and see with these things.
    Will try it out asap.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3.

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Looks great - getting the unit back/speakers forward as suggested already should make a difference but let us know how you get on.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Looks great - getting the unit back/speakers forward as suggested already should make a difference but let us know how you get on.
    Thanks Alex, will do
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567