+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Prince album free in today's Mirror

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    If anyone wants a copy they can have mine.

I put on my best disguise before I went out to buy that paper...........

.........I think I got away with it.

I think the album's a load of old poo, but then I never much went for Prince in a big way. At least I gave it a go.
    PM me if you want it.
    Haha! I did the same a few weeks (months?) ago when the Daily Mail and the Express had 'freebies' of Madness and the Stranglers.

Took some soul searching, but in the end I thought 'sod it', one more copy sold won't make that much difference, and at least I'll have the discs. Thin edge of the wedge, I know but too much soul searching and navel gazing doesn't do you much good.

Never been a Prince fan myself: I'll stick with Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis and Chuck Berry thank you.

Regards
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    I put on my best disguise before I went out to buy that paper...........

.........I think I got away with it.
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall when your Mrs says "Chris, why have you been Googling 'Thai lady-boy' images?"

I didn't bother with the album - I gave up after Purple Rain - nothing could beat that album...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nick.

That's not 'lady boy'... that's Cosplay... though I think the discussion with the missus will always likely go the same way... !
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Shows how cultured I am... NOT!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Shows how cultured I am... NOT!
    Japanese are into it big time, well at least the geeky ones are. They dress like their fave characters from Manga comics or anime shows, go to conventions and enter contests to see who is the best dressed.

I like Japanese films and I do watch some Anime ones too from time to time. If you question their worth, go watch Akira or Ghost in the Shell. Akira was the first one I saw and it blew me away just amazing.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12