+ Reply to Thread
Page 1479 of 1479 FirstFirst ... 479979137914291469147714781479
Results 14,781 to 14,784 of 14784

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Lamb curry

Looks tasty - but rice and chips?
    Barry

I'm Mike.

Chicken n red wine stew tonight, with all sorts of stuff thrown in, went for a meditarranean slant with olives, tomatoes. It's dead easy and was well tasty.
    Last edited by Mikeandvan; Yesterday at 00:35.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Dad’s Kitchen needed a quick supper tonight as Dad’s Taxi is in full swing this evening…. Chorizo and Halloumi Kebabs glazed in honey with chilli and paprika. Over cooked a bit as not done them in the new air fryer before but still tasted great. Chips done in the other air fryer, pita breads were filled with homemade garlic sauce before assembly.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Forgot the photo!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread