+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kudos X2 at Radlett Audio

I'm Dave.

Default Kudos X2 at Radlett Audio

We are pleased to announce that the long awaited Kudos X2 speaker is now on demonstration at Radlett Audio.

This excellent floor stander is £1350 with the new VAT rate and is available in a range of superb real wood finishes.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

That's a bit more like it... How does it go with a Croft Micro Basic and Series 25? Stick a Rega Apollo on the front and I reckon you'd have a good little system for £2500 or so....
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Dave.

Exactly what I have done and it sounds bl**dy brilliant. When are you coming over to hear it ?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Any pics - can't find much on the interweb...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Dave.

Oh come on, I've only just learnt how to e-mail and you want pics. Even if I could do pics,, I have a new camera and am having trouble getting to grips with that.

You only live up the road, it will be far quicker for you to pop in for a listen and take your own pics. I'll put the kettle on.

Meanwhile, is there a pic on the Kudos site ?

Here you go, it's the one on the left..

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Nice one Spence - very cute. Dave, Coffee, black no sugar - must sort it out sometime in the New year - I can give Dave DJSR a lift if he fancies it?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Dave, would you know yet how fussy these are with room placement etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Meanwhile, is there a pic on the Kudos site ?
    No mention of them AT ALL on their website as far as I could see?
    Alex

I'm Dave.

Spence,
    Thanks for that great pic, it got me out of a hole.

To be honest, I haven't yet had time to even run them in, let alone experiment with placing. However, I am using them in my usual posiition which is around 18 inches from the rear wall and the same from the sides. They are perfectly behaved like this, no trace of 'bloom'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast