Quote Originally Posted by Cycleallday View Post
I agree Dave, the Piano 2.1 was originally launched with promise of an app or similar to reconfigure the digital filters or amend the bass output channel to something else. This was all very vaguely worded and so was read in different ways by different people.

It never seemed to come to anything and seemed to be ignored in any question to Allo. If I remember correctly various posts can be found early on in this thread and in other Forums. This was one instance where my communication with Allo support was far from good.

However, let me state clearly I like the sound Allo products deliver and its just the issues I experience and the lack of support from Allo itself which is my issue.
My reason for not contuing with their products is only the support issues from the Allo site.

Anybody wanting an example try this recent one:

http://sparkyforum.allo.com/index.php?topic=1922.0

Surely a company who has designed a board using a third party dac chip to enable it to set its own filter settings could answer the question posted and not simply say go to somebody else?

Read others and see how many actually get a helpful solution.

Mel
Hi,

Kali is not hat compliant ..that is correct. HAT compliance needs a specific size and , cutouts and some memory (for automated recognition still not fully implemented)
We have the memory but not the size and the cutout (PCB size)
So while Kali is not hat compliant , it certainly has nothing to do with i2s or i2c protocols. We assure you Kali is fully compatible with i2s , i2c and gpios .The fact that board is bigger...has nothing to do with technical compatibility

Now regarding help on software design of audio biquads, please understand that while we try our best to answer, we are not designers of audio DSPs. Surely TI forums or DIY forums are an appropriate way to get help for specific designs that suit your particular needs and equipment .
Are we being unreasonable ?