+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crazy album bundles

I'm Dan.

Default Crazy album bundles

Has anyone seen this?

Josh Freese of A Perfect Circle, The Vandals, Devo, Nine Inch Nails, Guns N' Roses, Weezer, and many other bands... is releasing a solo album, and doing some unbelievably mad package deals....

Take a look:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009...-package-deals

To quote from the article:
    The most exclusive package, at $75,000 (£37,406) includes touring with Freese, having him join your band, a drum set, a limo ride to Mexico, a five-song EP about you, a trapeze lesson with NIN members, lasagne, and a magic mushroom-fuelled ride through Hollywood in "Danny from Tool's Lamborghini". Oh yes, and Freese's CD

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I particularly like "Maynard James Keenan, Mark Mothersbaugh from Devo and Josh take you miniature golfing and then drop you off on the side of the freeway (all filmed and posted on YouTube)"

Actually the $50 deal is quite appealing! - cd, dvd t-shirt and a personal "thank you" call..
    Last edited by Alex_UK; 05-11-2009 at 21:04.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread