Closed Thread
Page 188 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288688 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 10389

Thread: Bargains on ebay?

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
    You should of said Mark, i would of grabbed them for you, only 5 miles away from me

Never mind, i have speakers coming out of my ears Jon Good price though, very good considering the performance!
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    i have speakers coming out of my ears Jon
    That'll explain why you've got back ache, then!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Nice one Alex
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Mike.

I was looking for a a record brush , i live near a quarry and to say that my place suffers from a bit of dust is a massive understatement, i need to dust nearly every day, anyway i was on our favorite auction site and got this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130514563256&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT now i wasn't expecting much as it was cheap, but i was hoping for something a little better than the velvet thing that i had, which seemed to just move the dust from one part of the lp and leave it in another. Anyway wow what a difference, the brush itself is quite small and the bristles are carbon fibre and really fine, but the amount of crap it shifted was amazing, it lifted all the loose stuff off the record so the music sounded as good on the last track as it did on the first, a real bargin

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

They're not bad at all Mike, I used one until I succumbed to the Furutech one.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    They're not bad at all Mike, I used one until I succumbed to the Furutech one.
    well i'm as happy as a dog with 2 dicks right now not only have i got my little brush, but my step father, who is really great at making things, is drawing up plans for an RCM he's going to build me, can life get much better

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Mark.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

These are really rather excellent for the money they go for. I love mine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/23-Assorted-To...#ht_500wt_1156

Any hidden gems in this little lot...?
    Alex

I'm David.

My sansui could represent a nice bargain should it not get any more interest in the next few hours

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sansui-TU-317-...QQcmdZViewItem
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    My sansui could represent a nice bargain should it not get any more interest in the next few hours

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sansui-TU-317-...QQcmdZViewItem

Umm you were robbed Hamish imho. That should have sold for £40 to £65 or thereabouts, especially as you have the rack mounts.

Regards D S D L

Closed Thread