+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caiman PSU

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Caiman PSU

And the good news is that we have now got the PSU approved.
    Unlike some other DAC manufacturers, I like to get my power supplies developed around my product, instead of 'buying them in off the shelf from a third party'... That's the only way I can be satisfied that what I am giving my customers is what I would personally be happy to own myself.

There are about a hundred Caiman owners out there. So I am flying in 50 pieces next week for those people who bought a Caiman and would like to own the Caiman PSU. If there are more inquiries, I shall fly in some more later on, or ship them in by sea to save cost.

Now here is the deal: I am absorbing the cost of manufacturing for now. However, if you want one AND YOU OWN A CAIMAN, you'll have to fork out on the cost I incur for flying them in, paying import duty and VAT, and paying Paypal fee and postage & packing in order to send one out to you. The power cord on the TC-7520 PSU I shipped with the Caiman will also fit the Caiman PSU. So you'll only get the PSU. At the moment the cost is reckoned to be around £15 for European customers. I am not sure yet how much it is for outside Europe, but I reckon it will be around U$25 to U$30.

If you are interested, email me, quoting 'Caiman Power Supply from AoS' in the email header. No PM on this please. My inbox gets overloaded on a daily basis, so if I miss your PM you might get upset about missing the boat the first time round. My email address is on my website.

If you miss the boat this time round, I'll keep you on the list for the next round.

Stan
    Last edited by StanleyB; 30-09-2009 at 11:15.

+ Reply to Thread