+ Reply to Thread
Page 1981 of 2975 FirstFirst ... 9811481188119311971197919801981198219831991203120812481 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,810 of 29746

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Andy.

Main system:
    Analogue.
    Michell Orbe with arm decoupling kit & Pete's Pylons. SME V arm, Denon DL103M (FGS), Firebottle OPT MKII phono amp
    Technic SP-10 in Obsidian plinth, AT1010 PMAC v8b arm, Goldring Elite MC Cart and BB3 Phono Amp
    Leak Lenco GL75 with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
    Technics RS-BX404 Cassette Deck
    Network Player.
    Raspberry PI plus R2-R DAC (also used as a CD player) plus Pi NAS Server
    Digital.
    Philips DCC 730 player
    Marantz CD50SE
    Amp.
    Audiolab 8000A
    Speakers.
    Reiver Jenna floor standers
    HeadPhones.
    Sennheiser HD545 Ref, HD600, HD477

I'm Mike.

Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Along with 'Tea with the Tillerman' and 'Teaser and the Firecat', that is all the Cat Stevens you'll ever need.
    you forgot to mention Mona Bone Jakon
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    you forgot to mention Mona Bone Jakon
    No I didn't, nor did I forget 'Buddha and the Chocolate Box', which many place respectively in third and fourth place in the Cat Stevens canon.
    Barry

I'm Dominick.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Along with 'Tea with the Tillerman' and 'Teaser and the Firecat', that is all the Cat Stevens you'll ever need.
    +1 for "Tea for the Tillerman". Never heard "Teaser and the Firecat". Is it more of the same, that would be fine by me
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Beth Orton "Trailer Park". Not played this in years, still sounds great to me

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom66 View Post
    Always been a favourite of mine, unfortunately high tone deafness has knocked all the sparkle out of it for me Never mind aching joints, this is what pisses me off more.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

bought it and listening via bandcamp.
    remixes

if you're Shpongled here's the link to buy, don't know how many copies but maybe you shouldn't hesitate...

Shpongle Remixed by Cosmic Trigger | Shpongle (bandcamp.com)
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Beth Orton "Trailer Park". Not played this in years, still sounds great to me
    I probably said this last time someone played that album but I went to school with Beth, she was in the year below me at middle school. She later lived in a bed sit in Norwich above a mates and used to get very cross with our antics!

I love her voice though. If you haven’t heard it, listen to her duet with Finlay Quaye “Dice” - I love that song.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread