+ Reply to Thread
Page 2957 of 2984 FirstFirst ... 19572457285729072947295529562957295829592967 ... LastLast
Results 29,561 to 29,570 of 29832

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Mark.

How did you guess !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Life long music lover and Hi-Fi enthusiast for over 40 years, avid live music supporter, dismayed by the current dynamic ticket pricing applied to so many events !!

I'm Dominick.

I'm Adrian.

A friend recommended this to me, he picked up a copy in a vintage shop. I was aware of her but had not knowingly listened to her releases, I probably did on the radio when I was young. I believe she was quite popular in the 60's, she has a rather lovely voice and interprets songs well, this compilation is a good mix of songs, some with simple accompaniment and others with band/orchestra. Well worth a listen IMHO.

Julie London – The Best Of Julie
    Label: Liberty – SLS 2600041
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Reissue
    Released: 9 Apr 1984

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Curtis Mayfield – Super Fly
    Label: Buddah Records – 2318 065, Buddah Records – 2318065
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1972

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Younger Brother – Vaccine
    Label: Twisted Records – TWSLPYB1RM
    Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

The Cars - The Cars (1978)

I don't reckon I've played this in the last 10 to 15 years, forgotten what a great album it is!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    The Cars - The Cars (1978)

I don't reckon I've played this in the last 10 to 15 years, forgotten what a great album it is!
    It certainly is.
    Barry

I'm Adrian.

On Spotify....

Barclay James Harvest - Live Tapes

I'm Adrian.

Spotify.....

Dead Can Dance – Anastasis

I'm Adrian.

Dead Can Dance – Spiritchaser

On Spotify

+ Reply to Thread