+ Reply to Thread
Page 2976 of 2976 FirstFirst ... 19762476287629262966297429752976
Results 29,751 to 29,759 of 29759

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    +1 - absolute legend - check out the Bran Van 3000 track "Astounded" from Discosis which I posted recently, one of my favourite tracks ever.
    The album I have was cut and mastered by Kevin Grey and sounds fantastic, although not on this album People get Ready is one my favourite songs.
    Regards
    Robin

Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

And an abject demonstration of a stereo recording!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

A mixed bag:

The Beatles – 'Rubber Soul'

Label: Parlophone – PCS 3075
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Stereo, Album, 1st
    Released: November 25, 1965
    Genre: Rock
    Style: Pop Rock, Beat

Lone Justice – 'Lone Justice'

Label: Geffen Records – GEFD24060
    Format: CD, Album
    Released: 1985
    Genre: Pop
    Style: Vocal

St Germain – 'Tourist'

Label: Blue Note – 7243 5 26201 2 8, Blue Note – 7243 8 89558 2 9
    Format: CD, Album CD, Promo All Media, Limited Edition
    Released: 2000
    Genre: Electronic, Jazz
    Style: Acid Jazz, Downtempo
    Barry

Location: Walsall, W Midlands, (an area of the country that doesn't seem to exist) England.

I'm Loz.

The only song I've heard by Bran Van 3000 is 'Drinking In L.A.' which I have to say is a really good song!!!!!
    It isn't necessarily about doing things right, its also about doing the right thing !!!!!

ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP........................ WHEN YA WANNA ROCK N ROLL !!!

Pioneer SA-9800, SG-9800, TX-9800, P-D70, PD-7500, TX-D1000, PL-12D, HPM-60, REL Quake.

Mission Cyrus II + PSX Transformer. Marantz CD-52 MkII Sp Edtn. Sony Mini-Disc MDS-JE530. Thorens TD-166MkII.
    Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2. Linn Index II + Ku-Stone Stands. REL Strata. Linn Interconnects throughout and Chord Flat Strand speaker cable.

Raspberry Pi / AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre DAC ES9023 TCXO Streamer.

Pink Floyd – 'Animals'

Label: Harvest – SHVL 815, Harvest – 0C 064-98 434
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Gatefold
    Released: January 21, 1977
    Style: Prog Rock

Future Sounds of London - 'Lifeforms'

Label: Virgin – 7243 8 39433 2 6, Virgin – CDV 2722, EBV – 7243 8 39433 2 6, EBV – CDV 2722
    Format: 2 x CD, Album
    Released: May 23, 1994
    Genre: Electronic
    Style: Leftfield, Downtempo, Experimental, Ambient

The Seeds – 'The Seeds'

Label: GNP Crescendo – GNP 2023, GNP Crescendo – GNPS 2023
    Format: *
    Released: 2009
    Style: Garage Rock, Psychedelic Rock

* Listened to a YouTube copy on my Smartphone - so not the highest of fidelity.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Ok Barry, four out of the six albums you played today, I have - can you guess which ones? A small clue to help you along: I'd never heard of The Seeds until today
    Last edited by Pigmy Pony; Yesterday at 22:09.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Ok Barry, four out of the six albums you played today, I have - can you guess which ones? A small clue to help you along: I'd never heard of The Seeds until today
    It could be any of the other five: The Beatles, because you don't like them; 'Animals', because the lyrics are depressing; FSOL, because you don't like ambient, etc. etc. etc.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Thought I'd give this a play too.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread