Dear Ken and 6L6 (I do not know about your real name, but I guest you are JIM)

Everything is very clear and I could start my project soon. Thank you so much!

However, as Ken says, I should take off the both fader board and led. I will explorer how I can do that (I am not at home now). If I am not wrong, it links to the mainboard by another multi pin connector, so I will disconnect them.

For the strobe light, I think when I turn on the outside power, the strobe light is always on, is it right? Because, the DC power will lead from the mainboard to the light, it is not connected to the switch directly. I will try to keep it just for my experience, after that, I will find its wires and cut it off.

For the switch, I would like to keep it enable. But, could I use the switch to turn the mainboard ON/OFF? It means I will turn on or off the 30v DC from the PSU outside before the DC could reach the mainboard. I do not want AC and DC power together in a wire shell...

Sorry about my silly questions, because I do not know exactly what is included inside the small board under the switch and I am not a professional in DIY. I am just curious and want to challenge myself in this small project.

Thanks and best regards,

tungh