+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi there fellow audio-freaks! I'm Graeme, and I have an "audio addiction"!!

I'm Graeme.

Default Hi there fellow audio-freaks! I'm Graeme, and I have an "audio addiction"!!

Hi fellow audio-freaks and freakess's! I collect vintage gear, design and build my own speakers (LOVE X-mission line speakers!), and build most of my own electronics (amps, preamps, a couple of t-tables, etc...)... I'm fascinated by ALL SORTS OF STUFF!!! Including cameras (35mm and digital), photography, books, LP's (have approx. 2000 LP's), etc., etc., etc........ Hi!!

I'm ChrisB.

Hi Graeme and welcome to The Art of Sound.
    Sounds like you need to get some photos of your gear into The Gallery pronto! I'm sure we'd appreciate the chance to see that.
    What sort of music do you tend to listen to?

Cheers

I'm ILOB.

Hi Graham
    Welcome to AOS
    It be great to see some pictures of your work
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Graeme,

Yes, we would love to see some photos of your gear. And again, what are your tastes in music?

Welcome again
    Barry

MartinT Guest

Welcome to AoS, Graeme. Show us some pictures of your kit when you're ready!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi Graeme, welcome to AoS from me too - hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm James.

''.......audio freaks.......''

How very dare you................actually you're right yeah!!!!

James

+ Reply to Thread