+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: North -v- South (ears)

I'm Graeme.

Default North -v- South (ears)

I tend to find the southern listener likes soft music whilst the Northern prefers more straight forward no nonsense presentations....
    I can whistle with my fingers, especially if I have a whistle.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Well as I'm currently spinning Café Del Mar Vol.9 I'm in no position to argue!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Paul.

I think the posts on AOS are becoming more confrontational. What is needed is a massive fight so everyone can get it out of there systems

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

I get enough confrontation on the Harbeth and AVI forums thanks very much - both forum owners taking totally fixed and utterly narrow positions/views and unwilling to consider a different point of view under any circumstances.

I listen to anything and everything and refuse to conform to a musical steretype
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Julian.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanuk101 View Post
    I tend to find the southern listener likes soft music whilst the Northern prefers more straight forward no nonsense presentations....
    Absolutely. I'm soft as SHITE me!
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Graeme.

I am listening to handbag right now.....
    I can whistle with my fingers, especially if I have a whistle.

MartinT Guest

...and I'm listening to Alt-J. There are other times when I'm listening to Black Sabbath.

I don't mind being a southern softie, though

I'm ILOB.

Lol Being a southerner I must be such a softie in my music taste.... Damn must burn all my metal music then
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by twickers View Post
    I think the posts on AOS are becoming more confrontational. What is needed is a massive fight so everyone can get it out of there systems
    I'm just polishing my baseball bat as we speak!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanuk101 View Post
    Dunno where you got that idea from.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast