+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello music lovers

I'm jamie.

Default Hello music lovers

I am Jamie Staines from Norfolk resonantly set up Jcube Storage.

i just want to get through that i am not on here to get my name about but to question you the music enthusiast regarding what i am able to make. I am a young carpentry/joiner started building storage cubes for records using MDF but i am also able to make my cubes using solid woods, I am not building stuff that's going to last 5 minutes. I believe there is a need for GOOD QUALITY STORAGE AND UNITS @ a reasonable price?

I also have a few other ideas that i would like to ask you about if your interest.
    if you would rather me not be on the forum please just let me no am i am not here to make people unhappy.

I look forward to your responses.

Jamie Staines

I'm Nobody.

Hi Jamie
    Welcome buddy, i started a topic about you already

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24436

Well im a fussy bugger & find you cubes great. I'll be intouch with a couple of non standard goodies im wanting making soon..

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi Jamie, welcome to AoS. We'll need to set you up with a trade account, but otherwise we have no problem with businesses being part of our community - and it looks like you already "get it" that over-promotion and just being here to make money may be frowned upon - but if you have a good product that represents good value, then I am sure we will be happy to hear about it and help you along the way.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nobody.

Hi Alex
    Im all for giving Jamie a bit of promotion, his products are great & i for one know how hard it is for cabinet makers to get work, i had to change my proffesion from a cabinet maker because of the lack of work... I miss it because i enjoyed working with wood, i just don't have the machinery anymore to do much anything myself.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to AoS - trade account duly sorted!

Your products look fab... I'm only sorry that I didn't see your units before I gave my LP storage business to Ikea!

Anyway, I'm sure that many of our members will be very interested in your products, so get stuck in and don't be afraid to advertise in our trade section, which is free of charge - enjoy!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

PS - whereabouts in the country's finest county are you? I may live in Ipshit now, but my heart is still in Nelson's county!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm jamie.

Default Thankyou all for being so welcoming

Hi Andre, Im really pleased that you are happy with your cubes, always look forward to doing bespoke orders as you will no yourself its interesting to create something new.

Hi Alex & Marco, I'm based in Thetford, I'm not great on forums and find it hard to work them out, could you explain a little more to where i can advertise in your trade section please. and talk about possible ideas of new products.

Thanks again to all of you

I'm ChrisB.

Hi Jamie,
    Welcome to AoS from me too.
    Nice work with your cubes - they look good.

If you start a new thread in the Trade Impressions area, you'll be in the right place.

There's a 'How To' guide to AoS here It'll give you tips on posting pictures among things.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Jamie,

To advertise in the trade room, just start a new thread, here: http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

You can discuss new ideas there too, or alternatively also here: http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

MartinT Guest

Hi Jamie and welcome to AoS. I only just recently bought some iCubes for vinyl storage, which were not cheap

I'll look closely at your products when I need some more storage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast