+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Pioneer PD-S904 Stable Platter CD Player

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Default FS: Pioneer PD-S904 Stable Platter CD Player

For sale as I have disbanded my 2nd system due to impending sprog and lack of space...

This is the perfect transport to use with a separate DAC (Coax SPDIF output) or still a pretty good player it its own right - it was top of the stable platter range at the time I believe, and Tom Evans didn't base the Acoustic Precision Eikos player on this for no reason...

I bought this as I had always wanted one "back in the day" - but I've hardly used it. It is in great condition - fully boxed with instructions etc. It could be posted, though I'd rather meet up (are you going to Scalford?) or have it collected - if delivery is required I will need to get a price but I guess postage will be around £20 on top of the purchase price.

I'm looking for £100.

This is a library picture - but guarantee mine is in superb condition.

PM me if you're interested.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm David.

Having a clear out are we mate?
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    Having a clear out are we mate?
    Yep - spare bedroom (aka "dumping ground") cleared out over the weekend to become a pink fairy princess bedroom, to free up the nursery ready for impending June... Still have another spare room, but already enough kit (and then some) for there - so a few bits and pieces might as well go instead of festering in the loft!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm David.

I'd have liked to try one of those HRT jobs ... But I just bought another camera, and despite selling 15iah of the things on eBay over the last week I'm still broke... Seems babies grow and need clothes and food and stuff... Who knew ...
    These hobbies an babies eh...

Both pretty in veeeeeery different ways

June eh... That's coming round quick!!
    Anyway, as you were ... I'll shut up and stop crapping on your thread
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    Anyway, as you were ... I'll shut up and stop crapping on your thread
    Nah - I just see it as a free bump... mind you, I see a bump everywhere these days!

Connie is certainly growing - apparently they do that for a decade and a half or so... but like you said - who knew?

Alex

I'm Rich.

The PD-S701 was my first proper player bought back in 92, i just liked the unusual design as much as anything. Had approx 10 years of solid service before it became too fussy as to which discs it would play and which it wouldnt, replaced it with a bland technics player which didnt have half the sparkle of the Pioneer..

Good luck with the sale, happy memories....
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm ALEX.

Default Interested in pd-s904

Hi Alex_UK, I am very interested in your pioneer Pd-s904 and have sent you a message.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by AJB2020 View Post
    Hi Alex_UK, I am very interested in your pioneer Pd-s904 and have sent you a message.
    Alex

When registering for AOS, it clearly stated during that process that your first post must be in the welcome section. So please upon your return pop in there, tell us about your system, taste in music etc.

Your pm to Alex did not go, you need to have 6 posts under your belt before they work. We really want new members to join and take part in the community that is AOS and not just drift through to avail of the buying and selling facility that AOS has.

Regards D S D L

I'm ALEX.

Default Sorry did not mean to offend

Sorry for being in a bit of a rush. I am genuinely interested in the world of audio enthusiasts ( being one myself ) and look forward to taking part in the forums.

I'm Chris.

Reading here (on bumps..."who knew?") I'm guessing that Sex education is a bit lacking in schools these days!
    Late night music plus BarryWhite music plus lack of clothes CAN be harmful to your wealth!
    Chris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast