+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Alex is teaching Hifi Dave how to upload photos!

I'm Dave.

No doubt you would.

Though, most is in the loft protected by deadly spiders and attack lace-wings, as Dave R will confirm..
    Last edited by hifi_dave; 01-02-2012 at 23:08.

synsei Guest

Ah the loft, that well known repository of ancient hifi equipment. In years to come Antique Roadshow's presenters will be waxing orgasmically over neglected Leak and Radford amps, dusty Sondek's, TD160's and patina caked Celestion's with saggy old woofers as the eager punters, with eye's a'twinkling and stockings a'wrinkling, await with tremblin' knees, the valuation.... "50 pounds? 50 bloody quid??? I could get over a thousand pounds for those Ditton 66's on ebay!!!"

I'm Dave.

For years I've moaned that my vintage collection was worth nothing - now it is, I'm moaning because I can't afford to buy the things I want..

I'm Nobody.

Does that 'Prisma' still have my name onit ?

I'm Dave.

That's all part of my legacy..

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Well I hope you're not going to be buried with it all - there'll need to be a bloody big hole! Perhaps a Tutankhamun style pyramid - dedicated to the god of hifi - just off the A11?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nobody.

Just give half the haul away to who ever wants it or skip it thats what i did last year

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567