+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Signatures

MartinT Guest

Default Our Signatures

It's a small thing, but I have made an important change to my signature. I doubt anyone would notice, but it was necessary for me to do it to preserve the correct order of things.

I have just switched the positions of my CD player and turntable, the latter now stated as my primary source. Much thought went into it.

Does anyone else find each other's signatures fascinating? Rather like studying handwritten signatures, giving a potential clue (or red herring) to the persona of the owner?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

One thing is for sure - I wish everyone would put their kit list in their signatures...
    Last edited by Alex_UK; 29-06-2011 at 20:52.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm paul.

I did not know how to put it there till last week, I suspect there's a lot of people
    in the same Boat
    Paul

Thorens TD 124, Thorens 12" Arm refurbished by Alfred, Shure M55, Denon 103r ,whest PS30R , Auditorium A23 Sony XA20 ES, Benchmark DAC 1 HDR, Elite Townsens 600c Pre,
    DPA Enlightenment DAC, , , Radford STA 25 Series 3, Aurex ST S80 , Tannoy Monitor Golds 15" Tannoy York Enclosures, TEAC DS H01, Isotek Substation, Abbey Road Reference Speaker Cables
    and some other stuff

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by tannoy man View Post
    I did not know how to put it there till last week, I suspect there's a lot of people
    in the same Boat
    Sorry Paul, I've just added a "" to my post as I wasn't "having a go"
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

MartinT Guest

Default How to Add a Signature

1. Click User CP (Control Panel) on the top bar.
    2. Click Edit Signature in the left column
    3. Add text and formatting into the text box. Preview Signature to check what you've done
    4. If desired, add a small signature picture by clicking Browse and then Upload
    5. Click Save Signature when done

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post

Does anyone else find each other's signatures fascinating? Rather like studying handwritten signatures, giving a potential clue (or red herring) to the persona of the owner?

I do as well, be proud of what yer got
    Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    One thing is for sure - I wish everyone would put their kit list in their signatures...
    Well i list my gear in the "my gear " section of "about me" , i'm not too bothered about a big list of kit being displayed on every post, if someone wants to check out what i've got, they can click on my name and mooch around on my page.

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

MartinT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    THERE IS NO PROJECT MAYHEM !
    What's that all about then?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    What's that all about then?
    you've obviously not seen fight club then

C'mon Martin, what's the 1st rule of Fight Club

As the late Colonel Sanders once said