+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 172 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpton_Rioter View Post
    This is Bonnie - I have just picked her up from her 1st treatment of radiotherapy because she has/had tongue cancer. They operated on her and removed the mass with good margings so they are hopeful that she will be ok after her radiotherapy.

The thing is that we had 2 cats, Bonnie who has tongue cancer which we found out about in May 2013 and Holly who died of jaw cancer in April 2013. We found out about Holly just before Christmas but sadly there was nothing they could do for her so we had her put to sleep in April. Two weeks later we found out about Bonnie which was a massive blow to us but so far the little rascal is doing ok

This pic was taken last year and she is shouting at me because I said she had to come in from the garden - she said

Sorry to hear about Holly. Like all animals, they become part of the family

Bonnie looks like she's laughing lol
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by pjdowns View Post
    Bonnie looks like she's laughing lol
    Yeah, she does that a lot when I am around

Main System
    FLAC -> Synology DS413j NAS -> SB Touch -> CA DacMagic -> Icon Audeo Sterio 40i -> LV Auditorium

Office System
    FLAC -> Ubuntu server running LMS -> SB3 -> Kenwood Amp (from the 80's) -> Mordaunt-Short MS.3.40

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpton_Rioter View Post
    Yeah, she does that a lot when I am around
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Dave.

This was Charlie last night listening to ELP's Brain Salad Surgery with me..

[IMG][/IMG]

..draw your own conclusions.
    I like everything really. From the britpop bands like UB40 right back to classic rock, like Wings. They're only the band the Beatles could have been.

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clothears View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Charlie looks like he is enjoying the effects of a really good spliff...

I'm george.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by Clothears View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Don't they say that dogs take after their owners ............

Main System
    FLAC -> Synology DS413j NAS -> SB Touch -> CA DacMagic -> Icon Audeo Sterio 40i -> LV Auditorium

Office System
    FLAC -> Ubuntu server running LMS -> SB3 -> Kenwood Amp (from the 80's) -> Mordaunt-Short MS.3.40

synsei Guest

Here is the latest member of our family. Her name is Pepper and she is just four years old and a rescue dog. Unbelievably her previous owners beat her because they say she is badly behaved. Strange then that from the moment she stepped through our door she has been one of the best behaved dogs I've come across. She is small even for a Jack, being only the size of a domestic moggy, so the thought of her being beaten makes my blood boil. Anyway, now is her 15 minutes of fame so here are a couple of pics...

I'm Graham.

Dave, on behalf of all animal lovers, I would like to thank you for giving what we all hope will be a long and happy life for your new little bud

Main System

Office System

synsei Guest

Thanks Graham but it really is no hardship, she is a wonderful little lady. My missus made friends with an amazing local woman called Laney who runs an animal rescue group on FB and we were fostering Pepper for her while she was trying to find her a new home. In the meantime Laney was trying to find a suitable dog for us (I have a stepson who is autistic amongst other things) and I wasn't keen on having a Jack initially, until I got to know Pepper. I've had Jacks before and they can be a bit boisterous but Pepper is nothing like that, she's very calm and gentle and she has really taken to the kids, especially my stepson. It's as if she understands his condition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 172 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast