+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebo 11

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    i've got to get it all out of my basement room, i've got a torn ligament in my left shoulder and it's heavy as hell, i think i'll have to bribe one of my sons to give me a hand
    You could bribe me Mike
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    You could bribe me Mike
    Money or sexual favours mate

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Brian.

And what direction are the results of this bribe going In my case it would probably have to be both
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Steve.

Money or sexual favours mate
    Brew and biscuits would be fine, I'm a man of simple tastes. Though 5 minutes with a Russian "lady of the night" would be nice. Yes you read right, 5 minutes! Or 10 minutes if we share a fag afterwards

Or... a lift to NEBO, but with all that gear in the car I'd probably have to ride the roof rack - here's hoping for dry weather

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm mick.

Got me wondering what "equipment" to bring - valve amp or gimp mask!!
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Got me wondering what "equipment" to bring - valve amp or gimp mask!!
    Steady ha ha

I'm Mike.

Brew and biscuits would be fine, I'm a man of simple tastes. Though 5 minutes with a Russian "lady of the night" would be nice. Yes you read right, 5 minutes! Or 10 minutes if we share a fag afterwards

Or... a lift to NEBO, but with all that gear in the car I'd probably have to ride the roof rack - here's hoping for dry weather
    I'm staying over for the night and have a wingman, but i'll be taking it all in the Renault Scenic and not my Volvo which should give me more space, so if i can squeeze you in mate you're always welcome

I'm Steve.

I'm staying over for the night and have a wingman, but i'll be taking it all in the Renault Scenic and not my Volvo which should give me more space, so if i can squeeze you in mate you're always welcome
    Cheers Mike, but it's no biggie - I might go up in the Vito. I can kip in that I doubt I have any gear that anyone would want to hear, but it would still be nice to hear other folk's stuff, and meet some new faces

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Mike.

Cheers Mike, but it's no biggie - I might go up in the Vito. I can kip in that I doubt I have any gear that anyone would want to hear, but it would still be nice to hear other folk's stuff, and meet some new faces
    Think Ali Tate might still have a spare room available

I'm Lawrence.

I might be able to come but depends on someone looking after the kids, should know in a few weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast