+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869771171675671067 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I ended up with three fish fingers, three fish cakes, half a bag of thin oven chips and a can of baked beans. Quite enjoyed that. Trying to use up the frozen food the grand kids won't be eating since they moved out!
    They have moved then... Give you a bit of peace n quiet... maybe too much
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I'm afraid watching the figure has gone by the wayside.. I used to be 8 stone and a perfect 10... not now alas
    comes to us all, or most of us.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

I ended up with three fish fingers, three fish cakes, half a bag of thin oven chips and a can of baked beans. Quite enjoyed that. Trying to use up the frozen food the grand kids won't be eating since they moved out!
    Anyone at home with you now Geoff or are you all alone ?
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

Anyone at home with you now Geoff or are you all alone ?
    They've all gone. Never thought the day would come. Bliss!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

lol.

Ive been all alone for nearly 3 years now. Im used to it now
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

They've all gone. Never thought the day would come. Bliss!
    I know what you mean Geoff. I live alone and to be honest I love it... only got to please myself which I like...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

only got to please myself which I like...
    Ah. Is that where the cucumber comes in?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Ah. Is that where the cucumber comes in?
    Absolutely Geoff.....needs must

Actually there are better 'items' than the humble cue's but keep it a secret....
    Bev

I'm Geoff.

Dunno about that. Mind you, I've heard stories about women who keep large dogs!

Dunno about that. Mind you, I've heard stories about women who keep large dogs!
    Ooooo nasty,,,,, very nasty.....
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread