+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Car and Bike Chat

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I'd have one that says "Get back ya bastard, I'll break yer legs!"
    Phoenix Nights.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

You should hear what Mavis calls you Her and Doris (the Google Maps lady) compare clients, (and the odd places they're asked to go to) and when they get together they're like two fish wives. I have that on good authority from Derek the iPhone sat nav man.
    "Mavis" stands for Misleading AdVice Intended (to) Surprise. All three of my satnavs are/were misleading in one way or another.
    Barry

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Phoenix Nights.
    Quality, but for me not as funny as the Fire Marshall episode which they had to end with an apology to a Mr Keith Laird who definitely was NOT attracted to dogs...........
    Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranraer View Post
    Quality, but for me not as funny as the Fire Marshall episode which they had to end with an apology to a Mr Keith Laird who definitely was NOT attracted to dogs...........
    "It's a dog! He's drawing a dog!"

I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm David.

"It's a dog! He's drawing a dog!"

Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm openingabottleofwine.

What are you lot talking about?
    Barry

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What are you lot talking about?

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

I've just moved the Fireblade into next door's garage temporarily, to make space in ours for kitchen crap. Recently I had considered selling it, but after seeing a space in the garage where the Blade used to be filled me with such sadness I don't think I could ever part with it. Even though I get so little use out of it - this is how I imagine Anita would feel about me when I'm gone.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Alan.

Even though I get so little use out of it - this is how I imagine Anita would feel about me when I'm gone.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617