+ Reply to Thread
Page 1314 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 31481412141264130413121313131413151316132413641414 ... LastLast
Results 13,131 to 13,140 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm sorted.

Fancied pancakes, just sugar and lemon juice added

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Whe n I got the fish supper yesterday I also got a kebab for today's dinner. Halves the delivery cost etc and gets it up to a price they accept. Over ten or twelve quid usually.
    New place and diner meat was very good.
    Do you reheat donner Grant?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Do you reheat donner Grant?
    Yes I put it in fridge then reheat initially on micro, then finish off in the foodi. Comes out great. Better than original imo.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

This was an Asda special lasagne with added parmesan. Was actually quite good.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Yes I put it in fridge then reheat initially on micro, then finish off in the foodi. Comes out great. Better than original imo.
    Used to really enjoy a donner with loads of salad but the quality of the 'mystery meat' took a dive about a year ago round here. I keep trying them again hoping things might have improved but they don't, the last one I bought went straight in the bin, smelt of drains when I unwrapped it, very appetising

I'm Grant.

Used to really enjoy a donner with loads of salad but the quality of the 'mystery meat' took a dive about a year ago round here. I keep trying them again hoping things might have improved but they don't, the last one I bought went straight in the bin, smelt of drains when I unwrapped it, very appetising
    most of ones i tried in england/wales were awful tbh, but that was years ago. a shop in darlington was good tho. many good doner shops here, the best is probably the 4 in 1 in bathgate. although the chip shop, valentes is good too, armadale i think.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

most of ones i tried in england/wales were awful tbh, but that was years ago. a shop in darlington was good tho. many good doner shops here, the best is probably the 4 in 1 in bathgate. although the chip shop, valentes is good too, armadale i think.
    I recall having a very good (and huge) mixed kebab (including donner) last time I stopped at my cousins in Livingston, must get back up to see him (and have a kebab ).

Tonight's chilli and nachos

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I recall having a very good (and huge) mixed kebab (including donner) last time I stopped at my cousins in Livingston, must get back up to see him (and have a kebab ).

Tonight's chilli and nachos

C3 with rice is one of my favourite meals. Usually make a bucketful, so I can eat it again the next day. Why is it that these things always taste better the next day?
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    C3 with rice is one of my favourite meals. Usually make a bucketful, so I can eat it again the next day. Why is it that these things always taste better the next day?
    https://www.taste.com.au/articles/sc...t-day/riykkcje

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Todays lunch was

Salmon Harusame salad

followed by

Shirodashi Pork Belly

Courtesy of wagamama.com
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread