+ Reply to Thread
Page 741 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 2416416917317397407417427437517918411241 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Looks tasty, mate. High standard of chips too, as usual

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Went out for a Thai meal tonight in Chester... This place is superb:

My starter:

MIXED VEGETABLES TEMPURA - Japanese style vegetables deep-fried in tempura batter served with a sweet and sour chilli sauce:

Main Course:

STIR FRIED THAI PORK CURRY AND KAFFIR LIME LEAVES - A stir fried thick curry paste with coconut and tamarind sauce topped with shredded kaffir lime leaves. served with fragrant Thai rice:

Tasted very authentic - all the right flavours were there, with plenty of fresh chillies used. Lovely, small and intimate little restaurant too, owned by a husband and wife, dedicated to serving top-notch nosh, and set inside a historic old 16th century building. We'll defo be back!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Andre.

Looks nice but i cant afford to eat out

I'm sorted.

Looks great Marco, ages since I’ve had a decent Thai meal.

I had chicken curry & garlic nann

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Looks nice but i cant afford to eat out
    Lol - what am I supposed to say to that?

I hope you had summat nice for your tea.

Marco.
    Main System

Cheers. Roy-boy. Curry looks nice!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - what am I supposed to say to that?

I hope you had summat nice for your tea.

Marco.
    Say what you want im not shy

Home made Cream Chicken.. with a bit of rice.. Cant eat too much of that stuff ..

Good stuff. I like how what you eat is (or always seems to be) homemade

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Andre.

Learned by my own take on Loosing weight.. Basic Rules were

No Processed food, No take away's what so ever
    No clashing of carbs, small portions of it
    No eating late
    No booze cos i cant help but drink too much

That little potion of rice you shown it about as much i eat. I do one 90mm dia x 35mm cooking ring full on the plate.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Learned by my own take on Loosing weight.. Basic Rules were

No Processed food, No take away's what so ever
    No clashing of carbs, small portions of it
    No eating late
    No booze cos i cant help but drink too much

That little potion of rice you shown it about as much i eat. I do one 90mm dia x 35mm cooking ring full on the plate.
    Sensible rules - processed food contains far too much salt and sugar, as well as other crap such as flavour enhancers.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread