+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 22/23

I'm Grant.

well mugged in second half alas.. 2 injuries to key players didnt help but even then, the gulf in class and desire was evident. how they respont will define their season and perhaps careers
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    well mugged in second half alas.. 2 injuries to key players didnt help but even then, the gulf in class and desire was evident. how they respont will define their season and perhaps careers
    Agreed very poor second half performance, the injuries didn’t but the gulf was there for everyone to see
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Well that was a disgrace, both from players and manager.
    Giov needs to go but can we afford it?
    Tbh the board needs to go too. They have been horrific this year.
    Get some of the younger lads in. At least they try
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Well that was a disgrace, both from players and manager.
    Giov needs to go but can we afford it?
    Tbh the board needs to go too. They have been horrific this year.
    Get some of the younger lads in. At least they try
    Absolutely shite display today, clueless by all involved, i thought it couldn’t get any worse after recent displays but obviously it can.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Absolutely shite display today, clueless by all involved, i thought it couldn’t get any worse after recent displays but obviously it can.
    it was a new low, but quite frankly all the displays of late have been extremely poor. i cant remember the last time i could say they came off and should be proud of themselves.
    also the medical dept has lost the plot. never seen so many long term injuries.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

it was a new low, but quite frankly all the displays of late have been extremely poor. i cant remember the last time i could say they came off and should be proud of themselves.
    also the medical dept has lost the plot. never seen so many long term injuries.
    agree something very wrong, ironic that the best player during the first half was young Steven Kelly who let go
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

agree something very wrong, ironic that the best player during the first half was young Steven Kelly who let go
    yes that was gio too.. he had a dislike and chased him out; dunno why but i always thought him 'good enough' in principle... inclined to blame the Parks. they have got very grabby im told..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

well season is now officially over... disgraceful performance again; manager is adament he isnt quitting(wants his payday more than his self respect i guess) morelos, kent, tillman, sands, mcgreggor, roofe, arfield, davis, jack and helander should all be off with gio and his team.
    none of them worth a ****
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

well season is now officially over... disgraceful performance again; manager is adament he isnt quitting(wants his payday more than his self respect i guess) morelos, kent, tillman, sands, mcgreggor, roofe, arfield, davis, jack and helander should all be off with gio and his team.
    none of them worth a ****
    With the break for the World Cup, there might be a change of manager, clearly not working
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

With the break for the World Cup, there might be a change of manager, clearly not working
    i think he really needs to go tomorrow morning. if not tonight. he has never inspired confidence, and blew league last season too. the euro run was good but it wasnt pretty tbh. we are obviously not training them right as the injury list proves, and there is obviously little motivation. i'd go as far as to say he lost the dressingroom weeks ago
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast