View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Anyway, the interesting thing from the poll so far is no-one considers that Peck deserves a chance to redeem himself, before I go legal on his ass, AND more importantly, that 33% of you so far [and probably rather more besides] agree that he is a very disturbed nutter!

Therefore Peck, as I know you'll be reading this...embrace and accept the fact that people think you are A VERY DISTURBED NUTTER, or to put it more politely, they believe that you have mental health issues, so SEEK HELP!!!

Marco.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    With respect, Gary, when you've been subjected to what I have from this scum, you're naturally going to be touchy about it. It's not about being unreasonable; it's about others who've never been a victim of this type of harassment having the common sense and sensitivity to understand that *any* attempt to sympathise with the offender or rationalise/justify his vile behaviour is naturally going to be frowned upon by me.

I trust you can appreciate that. The thread will therefore stay open as long as I consider necessary, and I don't give a toss what said loony thinks.

Marco.
    I 100% agree. (Can't find a thumbs up emoji)

Just thinking of you and your position in this.

I fully understand you being defensive I just don't want you giving him ammunition
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm Anto.

Sounds a right tit
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Gary.

Marco,

He's living inside your head.
    Don't let him.

sincerely...a friend.

I'm Jon.

Just ignore him. There are nutters in every walk of life, just be the bigger man and disregard the bait.
    Most of use have better things to do with our lifes.

I'm Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    Just ignore him. There are nutters in every walk of life, just be the bigger man and disregard the bait.
    Most of use have better things to do with our lifes.
    Absolutely this.

Have the racist bile removed through legal redress but then move on and never look there again.

Let’s face it, now with he who shall not be named in a box six feet under, all that hate has to go somewhere and be focused on someone- don’t make the same mistake he did by falling into the trap of becoming obsessed with it all. Life is to too short to waste on haters.

I'm Gary.

Both of the above were my initial reaction, sticks and stones etc.

But that's easy to say if you're not the one on the receiving end of 5 years of this, that's not a few throwaway remarks.

OK maybe there is some history but this character appears to have taken things to another level and, maybe even for his own good too, needs to be stopped by some means.
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Marco

You started a thread about it.
    Your stalker won.

I can't understand why you'd go and join a forum that does not allow public viewing by non members.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    Marco

You started a thread about it.
    Your stalker won.

I can't understand why you'd go and join a forum that does not allow public viewing by non members.
    Busy watching the footy on TV just now, so will comment on the most recent posts later [some good stuff too, I see], but just to address this.

Chris, I've joined no such forum, certainly not Peck's cesspit, so I don't know what you mean? There are only two forums I'm a member of, here and pfm. I don't have time for anything else.

As for my stalker 'winning', well, we'll have to agree to disagree!

Marco.

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    OK maybe there is some history but this character appears to have taken things to another level and, maybe even for his own good too, needs to be stopped by some means.
    Just handbags at dawn and not much else, if anything its just two people seeking attention for no other reason than boredom.
    Out of all the things to be concerned about in life, this is just petty beyond belief.
    Its just words on the internet, thats it! Really not worth the trouble to ones own karma.
    Just ignore the bellend.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast