+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 12.

I'm Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Hi Steve ( Floydroid) what gear are you taking to NEBO?
    Can we have a run down of what all folks are taking, might be good to work out if there will be a shortage of anything.

I'll start by saying, I'm taking my recently finished Lenco/Mission 774/VDH One special - Turntable.

I may also bring my Phono Stage and Pre Amp, depending on space and also on what everyone else plans.
    I had a good turn last time out, so will let others have priority this time.

Plus I'm a bit pushed for space to transport gear. Its my Mum's 90th Birthday the day before and we plan a bit of a bash, so passengers and suitcases for that will limit what I can bring. She lives only 8 miles from Hartlepool, but I live more like 90 miles away now.

I'm Alan.

I would really like to bring the Thiel CS 2.2 speakers so I shall also bring the Neurochrome 286 power amp plus Zaphino OCC speaker leads, to go with.

Also my Bigbottle BT2 preamp build which was there last year, but new this year will be the Bigbottle Ultime 8 valve phono stage, it needs an outing and exposure (ooh err missus).
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Mike.

I'll bring the Primaluna Evo400i amp, EAT E-Glo petite phono stage, Thorens TD125mk1, plus Paul Garish is coming with me so we'll be bringing his Tannoys, i think they're Cheviots

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    Did you get a pie mate? i thought you were busy getting to grips with the Strongarm

Are you taking any gear btw???
    Course I had a pie! I think I may have had two

I don't think I have anything people would be interested to hear. That's not to say my stuff is crap, rather that going by last year's NEBO, there was no shortage of wonderful-sounding kit and only so many hours in a day.

Although if I did happen to have something someone was interested to hear I would happily fetch it up.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Shit Shit Shit Shit...

I couldn't remember what part of November NEBO was happening, so I've just looked at page 1 - twenty piggin fourth of piggin Sep piggin tember!

NEBO was the one 'do' I was looking forward to more than anything else this year, cruelly snatched away from me.

I know it won't matter much to the rest of you, but it will to me. And it's Ian I feel sorry for - he probably ordered too many pies

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Shit Shit Shit Shit...

I couldn't remember what part of November NEBO was happening, so I've just looked at page 1 - twenty piggin fourth of piggin Sep piggin tember!

NEBO was the one 'do' I was looking forward to more than anything else this year, cruelly snatched away from me.

I know it won't matter much to the rest of you, but it will to me. And it's Ian I feel sorry for - he probably ordered too many pies
    There are some colourful metaphors i could use here, how the hell did you mix up September with November????? anyway i may be able to squeeze you into my car, or are you double booked???

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    There are some colourful metaphors i could use here, how the hell did you mix up September with November????? anyway i may be able to squeeze you into my car, or are you double booked???
    Mike, I'm absolutely gutted about it. The date clashes with a family get-together, with an uncle of Anita's over from Canada. I tried to lay it on thick about what a significant date in my diary it is, but the hard stare she gave me put an end to that

I forget things and mix dates up all the time, and people say I should write stuff down. But then I just lose the paper it's written on.

I have the Wam show in my diary for Sat 1st October, and I kept that date work-free for a few weeks before I twigged it's actually on a Sunday Honestly I'm not fit to be let out without a responsible adult.

Speaking of which, Mike - you're a responsible adult, if you can supervise my driving down to Stoke for the Wam show, there's plenty of room

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Mike.

No problem steve, we can go down in my car

I'm Steve.

Cool, I'll pop round this week, have your kettle ready

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Cool, I'll pop round this week, have your kettle ready
    So that's this week, not a random week in November no problem give me a bell before you come, i'm in London all day Thursday doing site surveys, but Friday's good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast