+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 3564064464544554564574584665065569561456 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm James.

Looks excellent grub.

I will update you on some nice bottles of Italiano Vino my friend bought over with him from Piedmont all carefully selected and top quality. I have not opened any yet but I will let you know as I work through them.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Sounds great, Jim... No doubt they'll be excellent! Don't forget to take some pics for the wine thread

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sounds great, Jim... No doubt they'll be excellent! Don't forget to take some pics for the wine thread

Marco.
    What an excellent weekend of gastronomic proportions.

Really does look good. Top Marcos!

I'm Justin.

Big pot of homemade beans. All sorts of stuff in there. Plans for those with some sausages later in the week.

Probably never going to look good but they really do taste good.

Now you see, I love that... Nice and rustic. No doubt that they taste fab. All that's missing is one of your superb home-made crusty loaves, and a big glass of Malbec!

Marco.

P.S Make sure your good lady stays downwind of you later
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Tony.

Lots of great grub on here over the Easter break gang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Justin.

And after the beans just simple fish for supper.

Note eye of fish obscured by lemon for the squeamish.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Now you see, I love that... Nice and rustic. No doubt that they taste fab. All that's missing is one of your superb home-made crusty loaves, and a big glass of Malbec!

Marco.

P.S Make sure your good lady stays downwind of you later
    Kind of an averaged out recipe.

Harricot beans (tin)
    Borlotti beans (tin)
    Cherry tomatoes
    Red chilli
    Garlic
    Red pepper
    Black treacle
    Soy sauce
    Worcestershire sauce
    Dijon mustard
    Dark brown sugar
    Onions
    Black pepper
    Salt
    Tomato passatta
    Drambuie

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Kind of an averaged out recipe.

Harricot beans (tin)
    Borlotti beans (tin)
    Cherry tomatoes
    Red chilli
    Garlic
    Red pepper
    Black treacle
    Soy sauce
    Worcestershire sauce
    Dijon mustard
    Dark brown sugar
    Onions
    Black pepper
    Salt
    Tomato passatta
    Drambuie
    You forgot to put a gas mask on the list!
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

Love the inclusion of Drambuie... It demonstrates both a touch of class and an ability for lateral thinking

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread