+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 634635135535615625635645655736136631063 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    was around foot n mouth time... selling beef on the bone was illegal as was selling bones...went on for a good few years as well. Surprised you dont remember it.
    Nope, dude. Which year are you talking about? Plus, that wouldn't apply if you sourced it direct from a farmer

You need a big nap bone to make potted hough. folk switched to using gelatine as they couldnt get bones etc. Also buthers dont separate the meat by hand which is important to get out all the crap. They just basically mince/chop it and that is so wrong. takes hrs to do it by hand but worth the effort. Still got my hough plates and pan
    Sounds great - you can make it for me next time I come up!

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Nope, dude. What year are you talking about? Plus, that wouldn't apply if you sourced it direct from a farmer

Sounds great - you can make it for me next time I come up!

Marco.
    Think it was about '97
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

A very good butcher local to me.

https://www.mccaskiebutcher.co.uk/
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Justin.

Not at all. I'm not the sensitive type; I simply react to what I see in front of me.

Scroll back, there was no smiley next to what you wrote, and the tone of your post came across as confrontational. If you don't mean something, then don't say it. I've debated robustly with you on this subject, but haven't rudely dismissed your opinion as "bollox".

In future, please bear that in mind.

Marco.
    Sure but take my point too.

I'll let you chill out for a while. I am NOT out to get you. Really. Honest guv.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Think it was about '97
    I think I vaguely remember something about it, but wouldn't have paid it much attention, as it's not something that would've really affected us. Plus at that time I was too preoccupied with building up my business. Weeks could go by before I even looked at a television.

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Sure but take my point too.

I'll let you chill out for a while. I am NOT out to get you. Really. Honest guv.
    Ok, no worries. And I'm perfectly chilled - just enjoying some lunch

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Fancied a chip.. So having beer battered ones.. Not had chips for a while
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

As Roy would say... Where's the rest?

Marco.

I'm Grant.

only ate half of them.. too much for me
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

As Roy would say... Where's the rest?

Marco.
    That portion's fine as a snackipoos but would probably have them in a butty.

+ Reply to Thread