+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 64064564965045055065075085165566061006 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Man, I wouldn't like to feed you!
    Always make more than I think I need, trouble is I usually end up eating it all

In this instance I have enough left (that I didn't dish up) for lunch tomorrow.

I'm Tony.

Looks nice, Tony... Is that fresh spinach or frozen?

Marco.
    Busted! Was the weak link (well I did say bits and bobs). I squeezed the water out and used plenty of good butter and black pepper though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol... I can tell the difference from experience, but it still looks nice and tasty

Did you not add some ground nutmeg? Always works great with spinach.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Tony.

Default OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

Lol... I can tell the difference from experience, but it still looks nice and tasty

Did you not add some ground nutmeg? Always works great with spinach.

Marco.
    Will remember next time!

The unseen element was a real keeper though.. roasted four cloves of garlic in the oven then squeezed them into a really good balsamic & olive oil mix to coat the veg and grains. Very yummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm sorted.

Duck

I'm Justin.

Attempted upgrade with chorizo, extra white wine and chilli oil plus extra Parmesan.

No saving it, really.

I'm Jon.

From scratch Tom Yum (hot and sour) soup.
    If one is feeling under the weather or just generally needs a kick up the arse, then this will fit the bill!
    All of lifes ills will be purged after a bowl of this, its a taste explosion!
    Oh, and can be made in 15 minutes flat.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Looks tremendous, Gary! What's the recipe?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Jon.

Lemongrass, galangal, red and green chili’s, fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves and lime juice. Oh and a decent chicken stock or use whats available from the store.
    Or buy Tom yum paste or Thai red curry paste, its pretty much the same thing.
    Cook that lot up for a few minutes then chuck in raw prawns, thai rice noodles etc and bingo, job done.

I'm Timothy.

0AB93450-AA90-45B2-BDC1-E35BE5FCF672.jpgSome fried potatoes and onion and a couple tasty grilled tuna steaks...
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

+ Reply to Thread