+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted NVA Power Amplifer

I'm Andrew.

Default Wanted NVA Power Amplifer

As noted by the title i currently have two A20 amps that are doing duty in my Active system . In the new year I may well be altering this set up to a three way and so need an additional stereo power amplifier . Any of the smaller NVA amps A20 , A30 , A40 etc will do and they must be fully working please no projects. Not too fussed if there is cosmetic damage but that needs to be reflected in the price .

I'm Martin.

I have a mint A30 if you want. Original packaging (if I can find it). Had maybe 30 hours use from new.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Rich.

I've an A60 mk1. All in good working order. Used daily in my system until now.

I removed the moulded plug and replaced it with an IEC plug as I needed to route the cable behind fitted units. Other than that it is unmodified.

£250 plus delivery

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I have a mint A30 if you want. Original packaging (if I can find it). Had maybe 30 hours use from new.
    That would be of interest what sort of price are you looking for ? If you prefer you can PM me details .

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    I've an A60 mk1. All in good working order. Used daily in my system until now.

I removed the moulded plug and replaced it with an IEC plug as I needed to route the cable behind fitted units. Other than that it is unmodified.

£250 plus delivery
    This would be perhaps a little more than I need but would be a good fit . Will have a good think about it and get back to you . This was a toe in the water to gauge what is available the project itself will not be started till the new year and the spare cash will be from 14 th December onwards . If you are not in any rush then will Pm you nearer that date when i should be able to collect the unit as well rather than trust postage.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bencat View Post
    That would be of interest what sort of price are you looking for ? If you prefer you can PM me details .
    Sent you a PM.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Bencat View Post
    This would be perhaps a little more than I need but would be a good fit . Will have a good think about it and get back to you . This was a toe in the water to gauge what is available the project itself will not be started till the new year and the spare cash will be from 14 th December onwards . If you are not in any rush then will Pm you nearer that date when i should be able to collect the unit as well rather than trust postage.
    Aye thats fine. No rush here.

Could maybe meet you somewhere halfway, save some of the journey.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Andrew.

Would advise that I am now sorted on this and have agreed a deal with @Macca . Thank you @RichB for your kind offer as well .

+ Reply to Thread