+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DCB1 TURBO BUILD @600Ma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Keith.

Thanks Oliver, and yes, already had thermal paste on order so will use that next time I dismantle. I have a 100Va Toroidy on the way to replace the 40Va in there at present and need to do the SA mounting so plenty of opportunities to apply the paste.
    Do all of the signal cables from input to selector, selector to SA and SA to outputs need to be uncoiled?
    KR
    Keith.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Garrard 401, Groovemaster 2, Arche headshell, Miyajima Shilabe, Paradise Phono amp,
    Aqua La Voce dac
    Salas DCB1
    Najda active crossover and DSP.
    Crown XLi 1500 x 2 bridged, Neurochrome Mod 86 monos, Guy Sergeant Hiraga Le Monstre,
    DIY open baffle with 18" Fane Colossus XB, Beyma 12p80ND and Beyma TPL150H with BK XLS 400 sub.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by keith1962 View Post
    Thanks Oliver, and yes, already had thermal paste on order so will use that next time I dismantle. I have a 100Va Toroidy on the way to replace the 40Va in there at present and need to do the SA mounting so plenty of opportunities to apply the paste.
    Do all of the signal cables from input to selector, selector to SA and SA to outputs need to be uncoiled?
    KR
    Keith.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yes, you need that paste!

I kept my wiring separate for that reason. Alan suggested it's preferable when we spoke.

+ Reply to Thread