+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 26761161241251261271281361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    Monsters is wonderful.
    Couldn't understand why there was a big hole left in the 'wall'

I'm Mike.

Default Plebs

The ongoing tale of 2 'normal' guys and their slave in ancient Rome

Most amusing
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    The ongoing tale of 2 'normal' guys and their slave in ancient Rome

Most amusing
    Saw the trailer to that - is it anything like Chelmsford 123? That was a great show.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Saw the trailer to that - is it anything like Chelmsford 123? That was a great show.
    In a similar vein.
    Perhaps not quite so funny. Well worth watching though
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I was sure it had been mentioned in this thread, but can't find it now... Battle: Los Angeles (2011) - watched a couple of nights ago - real adrenalin rush of a film - even my missus was on the edge of her seat and she's not a massive Action or Sci-Fi Film fan. Well worth it if you like that sort of thing.
    Last edited by Alex_UK; 04-04-2013 at 08:19.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

MartinT Guest

Yes, I'm fairly sure I mentioned it. A real surprise for me as I was expecting the usual sub-intelligent crap. It was superb!

I'm Mike.

Default Chasing Legends

Watched again, 2nd time
    Good film about the Tour de France 2009
    Mostly about the HTC team and Cavendish the super sprinter
    Enjoyable even the 2nd time around and that's with Liggett and Sherwen commentating

S'funny HTC pulled the plug on what must have been cheap advertising, especially since cycling has now become so big
    I'm guessing £10m a year would run the team nicely and I believe they paid a lot lkess than that.
    Still find it hard to believe they just stopped. Winning team, walk away. Bonkers

Mike

I'm Mike.

Default The Mimic

Wonderful, gentle comedy.
    Clever with more going on in the pauses and silence than many others

Mike

I'm Mike.

Default MotoGP

Could be life in the old dog yet

Rossi makes life so much more interesting when he has a decent bike.
    Fairly sure I heard the roar of the crowd when he really got going

Hopefully MotoGP will be well worth watching this year, especially as I rate Qatar as a boring track

I don't think F1 has a Rossi have they ?
    I'm not in touch with F1
    Do they have a Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Marquez, Crutchlow or any of the other guys including the supporting Moto2 and Moto3 ?

Mike

MartinT Guest

F1 is very different Mike. Not knowing MotoGP very well, I can't compare drivers for you.

+ Reply to Thread