+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 1161662062142152162172182262663167161216 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 14731

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Geoff.

Ah. Looks good mate. Diet's gone out the window then!

A treat now and then won't hurt.

I'm Grant.

reckon there was 500 + cals in that lol... filling and tasty tho
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Homemade Turkey & Yoghurt Curry with Homemade Aloo Saag (with Chapati, Lime Pickle and Mango Chutney on the side)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

that omelette lasted me til 2 pm today.. had a ham and tomato sarnie on granary bread and a blood orange, which was gorgeous
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I had a corned beef and tomato granary roll. Wasn't impressed. The corned beef was a bit bland.

I'm Grant.

Sweet n sour chicken, although it was mostly veg.. way too much.. most ended up left..very nice tho

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Veg and paprika mince

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post

Veg and paprika mince
    used to make paprika mince myself.. quite nice..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    used to make paprika mince myself.. quite nice..
    Thought I'd invented it Grant, just tonight

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Thought I'd invented it Grant, just tonight
    Nice with pork too.. lots of it... maybe 3 teaspoons.... onions and peppers, then add double cream and have with rice... pork a la creme
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread