+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Linn Aktiv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by BDD View Post
    Hi Griffo104, just a quick question - do you know if the card mounting plates for the LK100 are also compatible with the LK140? I presume they are as I haven’t seen specific LK140 plates. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My understanding is the LK140 is totally different from the LK100 and they aren't compatible. I think it's much easier to put the cards in the LK140. I can actually see the card sticking out of the back of my LK140 so I think they are mounted differently. The cards may just slip in to the LK140, I can't quite remember and I have long ago lost the manuals but pretty sure the LK140 and LK85 may have the plates already inside.

I'm Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by griffo104 View Post
    My understanding is the LK140 is totally different from the LK100 and they aren't compatible. I think it's much easier to put the cards in the LK140. I can actually see the card sticking out of the back of my LK140 so I think they are mounted differently. The cards may just slip in to the LK140, I can't quite remember and I have long ago lost the manuals but pretty sure the LK140 and LK85 may have the plates already inside.
    Thanks once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread