+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beresford: TC-7520SEG vs TC-7510

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Barney.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoga View Post

Hahaha!

Bras: It may be that you're used to, and prefer the sound of your older unit. There is no objective better with regards to sound. It's entirely subjective and personal, just as the love/hate with marmite :¬)

I'm sure Stan would be happy to offer a refund if you're unhappy, the service he offers is second to none.
    Yoga, I fully understand what you are saying and I am a patient guy so I still wait for it to "open up " - or to get used to it.
    Anyhow, so far 5 of my friends have been listening to it and they all preferred the sound of the 7510. Their comments are "missing dynamic"
    Before I bought the TC-7520SEG I also tried the Musical Fidelity M1 DAC ... but I shipped it back after a week and thought if I just got a new Beredsford then it would at least "to my ears" sound as good as the old one.

I'm Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Bras View Post
    Yoga, I fully understand what you are saying and I am a patient guy so I still wait for it to "open up " - or to get used to it.
    Anyhow, so far 5 of my friends have been listening to it and they all preferred the sound of the 7510. Their comments are "missing dynamic"
    Before I bought the TC-7520SEG I also tried the Musical Fidelity M1 DAC ... but I shipped it back after a week and thought if I just got a new Beredsford then it would at least "to my ears" sound as good as the old one.
    8 days of burn in is nearly 200 hours, I'm pretty sure the sound you have now will be indicative of the 'final' sound.

However, email Stan and make him aware of the situation and your thoughts. He'll be able to give you a much better idea of expected performance/burn in ratios.
    Speakers: Kii THREE
    Headphones: Lumin A1 > Simaudio Moon 600i > Abyss AB-1266

+ Reply to Thread