View Poll Results: What action would you take?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Send Peck a 'cease & desist' letter/make a complaint to Forumotion, attaching relevant screenshots

27 55.10%
  • Warn Peck first of the intended action and give him the chance to comply

1 2.04%
  • Fly to Sweden and confront Peck in person about his behaviour in a non-threatening manner

4 8.16%
  • Just shrug your shoulders and put it down to the behaviour of a very disturbed nutter

17 34.69%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalked and harassed by Graham Peck/A.K.A Rudolph Hucker

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I was about to add that it isn't just about Marco (he's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself! ) but what about someone less able? If he's behaving like this with Marco and clearly a racist bully, who else is he doing it to? And will they be mentally strong enough to brush it off, least of all stand up to them, and I totally hate bullying and anyone who does it deserves to reap the consequences.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I was about to add that it isn't just about Marco (he's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself! ) but what about someone less able? If he's behaving like this with Marco and clearly a racist bully, who else is he doing it to? And will they be mentally strong enough to brush it off, least of all stand up to them, and I totally hate bullying and anyone who does it deserves to reap the consequences.
    Lol, I used to beat up the bullys at school... does that make me a bully too?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yes, but you could've put your point across before rather more sensitively. Please remember that in future, as on AoS we're used to being nice to each other!

Marco.
    I suspect that Wayne's "bluntness" comes from a position of anger at these trolls, and not dismissiveness of your handling of the problem. When feelings run high, context of some posts can be lost.

Remember we're all on your side buddy!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Nope, that makes you The Equalizer!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    No, it makes you the Equaliser. You were an inspiration for Edwood Woodwood

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Nope, that makes you The Equalizer!
    Dammit Alex, are you walking round in my head again? You'll find nothing of any value there you know. And nicking my thoughts ten minutes before I thought them is a bit fiendish

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I suspect that Wayne's "bluntness" comes from a position of anger at these trolls, and not dismissiveness of your handling of the problem. When feelings run high, context of some posts can be lost.

Remember we're all on your side buddy!
    Thanks. Yes the enemy is the one posting this hateful bile, I’m completely with Marco, albeit with perhaps a different take on the best course of action - I’ve consistently shared my abhorrence and tried to make suggestions intended to be helpful.

I'm Gary.

Marco,

Obviously what he’s saying is vile, and very wrong seems a bit mentally unhinged to me.
    Its words In the public domain and yeah...it’s racist.
    I’d seek advice on what can be done in Sweden, and contact the forums he posts on reporting his behaviour, it’s violating Terms of Service.

From a different view,
    This doesn't have to bother you...

Your allowing this idiot to live in your Head Marco, with respect mate, that’s a choice your making.
    Just because idiots/ bully’s/ online trolls say something, doesn’t make it true.
    Who cares if his followers lap it up?

As someone said earlier, the best revenge is living well.

Main thing I guess, report it thru official channels - then let it be.
    Don’tlet this guy live in your head, it’ll affect you.
    Last edited by Gazjam; 25-08-2019 at 11:55.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Ian.

http://www.report-it.org.uk/your_police_force

Maybe our police have connections with Sweden so start here?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Dominic,

Quote Originally Posted by nonuffin View Post
    I am surprised that this individual has managed to get under your skin Marco. The way to avoid that is not to read such total tosh.

From what I have read on the screenshots the idiot is mostly talking to himself and has very little effect in the great wide world beyond his delusions. Except of course that you yourself have given it a wider audience by posting it here, which no doubt pleases the moron even more.

The sensible mature move is to not read it and it will implode on itself given time when there is no audience for it.

In my view unless you are happy to spend an inordinate amount of time and or money on this issue, it will be every bit as damaging to your well being as reading this utter shite. Tread carefully.
    In terms of the bit in bold, sure, but do remember that Peck's hate campaign against me has been carrying on almost daily for years, and until recently, on top of the very similar treatment I was being subjected to from the now-deceased Richard Dunn (of NVA), and the associated keyboard warriors on his forum, HFS - and for over an even longer period...! Therefore, there's a limit to how thick your skin is!

Just ignoring it or not reading it is great advice, but in reality not so easy when you're the victim, and bear in mind that ignoring it publicly is precisely what I've done up until now. But enough is enough. Up until now, I'd simply considered Peck and his cronies as pitiable 'no-marks' with very obvious mental conditions, and not worth the bother, so I'd have gone for option 4 on the poll.

Now, however, Option 1 is most likely.

Marco.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast