+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 814815315715795805815825835916316811081 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Steak pie and skinny chips courtesy of m&s.

A dash of sauce on chips.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Steak pie and skinny chips courtesy of m&s.

A dash of sauce on chips.
    I've had that award winning M&S pie a number of times. Trust me the Pieminister pie I posted is better. Quite a bit better. If you see it buy it.

You need a little luck with the meat they use in pies. It can vary quite a bit in the same brand of pie.

I'm Grant.

The ms one was good. At least the meat was just that. As good a pie that way as I've had without Making it. I do make nice pies myself and puddings
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Spicy pumpkin soup (included myself to make the pic more interesting)

Three cheese ravioli

Steak straight off the barbecue

A trio of desserts

I'm Grant.

you look younger every holiday... must be all that food
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Slow cooked beef hotpot

was rather good
    Last edited by struth; 20-09-2019 at 11:10.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    you look younger every holiday... must be all that food
    You’re in the will Grant

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    You’re in the will Grant
    Best leave the watches to me, though.

I'm sorted.

Default OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Best leave the watches to me, though.

The exotica is all spoken for but I’ve got a really nice Casio I could leave you?

I'm Justin.

That looks too high end from the ones I remember at school.

I'll take it!

I actually had one of the first affordable LCDs with a backlight. First one at school with one at any rate.

Memories...

Now the only watch I own is an Omega. Around 1967-71 I think. It is nice.

+ Reply to Thread