+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 44784789793794594694794894995799710471447 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Tony.

Sorry gang, in complete upheaval here at the mo’ getting new flooring in every room in the flat.

In the meantime here’s a few recent efforts..

Chorizo Tortilla

Strawberry Tart with Lemon Shortcrust and Creme Patissiere. Pastry looks a mess but trust me, it was pretty tasty.

Paella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

o, the tart is a right tart the rest is pretty fine too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    You know the score, boy.....

In any case, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from your 'Berni Inn' suppers!

So, come on....

Marco.
    Didn't think you would be interested in seeing photos of something prepared in a restaurant. However Arnavut Cigeri looks like this:

Regarding home-cooked meals, I have a backlog of images in my camera to show. I'll drip feed them over the next few weeks.

We have replaced the crockery, but the new stuff probably still looks '70s style to you.
    Barry

My partner has just asked me why I don't make a tart like that for her. I replied "I don't do pastry".
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Pork stir fry, not pretty but very tasty

I'm Grant.

I do like pork..
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Meat from yesterday

Marvellous
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Much needed food amongst the flooring chaos....

A Chorizo & Green Chilli Tortilla with a salad of San Marzano Tomatoes with Manzanilla Olives and Celery Leaves in Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Meat from yesterday

Marvellous
    That looks delicious Grant.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Pie and mash. I could only eat one pie, eyes bigger than my belly

+ Reply to Thread