+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For March!

I'm Martin.

Me too.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

All change here. The stormy winds have died down, it's pouring with rain and there's lightning in the sky a couple of miles off with rumbles of thunder.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Awesome - and those babies are the best ones for freezing into lollies! Before doing that though, separate the coagulated jelly on top, and use it later as a 'fruit syrup' to pour on top

From your new avvy, it looks like you've been enjoying a few!

Marco.

P.S you work for some right filthy bassas....
    The house itself is really nice, it's a big old Victorian house, and they've thrown a lot of money at doing it up while retaining the original features - you would love it. They do try to keep on top of their dog's 'activity', the problem is the little bastard is relentless. I don't think it helps to have food available for it all the time though. It needs a proper mealtime/exercise routine.

Perhaps they just need a subtle hint - it's only a little dog, so I reckon if I picked it up and squeezed it, I could use it as a piping bag and write on the patio "stop feeding me crap". Like putting icing on a cake.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

8C, windy, gloomy and drizzling. Par for the course.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

After a dismal day yesterday, things looks a little more promising today. At least it's dry (so far), cool at 8C though.

I'm Grant.

had a huge storm last night, but its all calm and sunny now. not checked for damage yet
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I just want to get out with the pooch today. I was stuck indoors all yesterday 'cos it pissed down! Hate not getting out for at least an hour or so each day.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    had a huge storm last night, but its all calm and sunny now. not checked for damage yet
    Nor have I Grant, it was bad here last night.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I just want to get out with the pooch today. I was stuck indoors all yesterday 'cos it pissed down! Hate not getting out for at least an hour or so each day.
    not been out for an age, but gonna go this afternoon...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Think I might go and troll Tesco for likely looking women . I got chatted up there the other day, but declined to get involved 'cos she looked like Baba Yaga!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast