+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NYDJ Jeans

I'm Geoff.

I've got so much hair on my legs, my trousers puff out like the bottom half of a ski suit.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

hairy ... very hairy.. Geoff

I happen to quite like hair on a guy for some reason...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I wouldn't describe it as a problem, I'd not want a headful of hair. What I have gets clipped to 1mm every Sunday.
    A headful of brains is much more useful. Anyway I've seen guys with a headful of hair - you can see it spilling out of their ears, and it's not a good look. The hair on the rest of me is a bit weird, it's quite blonde so not very noticeable, but by about July my skin is darker and it makes me look double hairy.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    A headful of brains is much more useful. Anyway I've seen guys with a headful of hair - you can see it spilling out of their ears, and it's not a good look. The hair on the rest of me is a bit weird, it's quite blonde so not very noticeable, but by about July my skin is darker and it makes me look double hairy.
    Hair in ears is not a nice look and there are clippers for that sort of thing that guys should use...

'Double hairy' sounds nice though....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Timothy.

And imagine, this thread started out talking about jeans....
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Apparently baldness is a reflection of a guys virility.....
    Rapidly approaching 70 and I still have a full head of hair. Grey, but still there - and I have had no complaints about my virility either!

My knees, on the other hand, are completely bald.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    And imagine, this thread started out talking about jeans....
    Evolution I suppose. Starts out with undersea fissures spewing hydrocarbons, and finishes with ear hair. Well not exactly finishing, who knows what the next big development may be.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Rapidly approaching 70 and I still have a full head of hair. Grey, but still there - and I have had no complaints about my virility either!

My knees, on the other hand, are completely bald.
    You just can't hear the complaints - increase the volume on your hearing aid! I personally can't be doing with my hearing aid, the rustling from my ear hair drives me mad.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Timothy.

Yeah I know, but lets get back to pics of Bev in her new jeans, or positioned alongside that mighty fine amplifier.
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    hairy ... very hairy.. Geoff

I happen to quite like hair on a guy for some reason...
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...55183714744031
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast