+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phono cable.

I'm Nikos.

Default Phono cable.

Hello from Greece and thank you very much for the administrators for acceptance. It is only a few days to buy a phono cable from Yannis Tom (222Connect-Litz I suggest, fitted with Neutrik XLRs @ 1m length, or 220 VariGauge fitted with the AtlasALL CU would be if fitted with the Oyaide Focus 1). I would like to ask if a member has used these models, and what performance they have on their system.

Thank you.

Bigman80 Guest

I have a Yannis tonearm cable, not sure if it's the same as yours but I have heard a few now and they never disappoint. A great cable made by an extremely competent cable builder.

Good choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Varadero View Post
    Hello from Greece and thank you very much for the administrators for acceptance. It is only a few days to buy a phono cable from Yannis Tom (222Connect-Litz I suggest, fitted with Neutrik XLRs @ 1m length, or 220 VariGauge fitted with the AtlasALL CU would be if fitted with the Oyaide Focus 1). I would like to ask if a member has used these models, and what performance they have on their system.

Thank you.

I'm Nikos.

Bigman80 thank you very much for your reply!

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by Varadero View Post
    Bigman80 thank you very much for your reply!
    +1
    I have been using one of Yanis’s silver litz cables for a few years and it is superb - I also use one of his phono cables of same spec between my SUT and preamp so it’s Yanis all the way for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

I'm jamie.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know a uk source for kab superflex internal tonearm wire?
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    Slightly off topic but does anyone know a uk source for kab superflex internal tonearm wire?
    There isn't one mucca. Only place is directly from them. Worth every penny though.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    There isn't one mucca. Only place is directly from them. Worth every penny though.
    They list Moth Group and Analogue Seduction as dealers in UK, don't know the stock position though.

The above are current on KAB website.

Bigman80 Guest

Ah, good find Gary, that wasn't the case when I looked previous. Fair play if they are stocking it. It's a fantastic bit of wire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    They list Moth Group and Analogue Seduction as dealers in UK, don't know the stock position though.

The above are current on KAB website.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Ah, good find Gary, that wasn't the case when I looked previous. Fair play if they are stocking it. It's a fantastic bit of wire.
    Just checked with Analogue Seduction, they do deal with KAB and stock various items, but....not this, however I spoke to Chris at AS and he was going to investigate and revert.

Bigman80 Guest

Great stuff, Gary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    Just checked with Analogue Seduction, they do deal with KAB and stock various items, but....not this, however I spoke to Chris at AS and he was going to investigate and revert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast