+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 27771171251261271281291371772276271127 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    They look good.

I'm having Oxtail stew with herby dumplings tonight.
    Oooh, love oxtail (and dumplings too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Beautiful looking mince pies, Tony!

Marco.
    Thanks Marco! First time I’ve done them tbh. Just tried one now...big grin!

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    hope marco doesnt read that
    Touché I did think that, me, I like a nice sinker. Also love matzo balls in old school chicken soup.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Mince pies (with orange zest and juice in the pastry)

I'll demolish that entire army of pies!

Looks fab!!!

S.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    I'll demolish that entire army of pies!

Looks fab!!!

S.
    You and me both

I'm Tony.

Mini Almond Danish Pastries

I'm Grant.

they look nice Tony.. yum..

i had a baked tattie with cheese and borretane onions
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    they look nice Tony.. yum..

i had a baked tattie with cheese and borretane onions
    Thanks Grant! I’m not actually gonna scoff this lot, got some leftover Lamb Saag for tea really

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Home cured beetroot and vodka Gravlax, celeriac, apple and wild rocket salad to start. Followed by char-grilled prime aged fillet steak (medium rare) with celeriac, whole grain mustard and potato rosti, red onion marmalade, sauté spinach and a creamy Diane sauce.

Christmas pudding with a black berry compote and brandy vanilla sauce.

Washed down with a 2012 Château Domeyne, Saint-Estèphe.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread