I thought Aribo's goal was fantastic, but he needs to produce that more, especially in league games. Hagi is defo a talented player, and no doubt was keen to impress his dad in the stand, and although he's still only 21 and settling into Scottish football, he needs to show more of those skills in league games and not 'disappear' when things get physical against the 'diddy teams'... But if coached properly, and with a bit of luck, he's destined for great things.

I also thought Kamberi looked good, for the short time he was on in the second half, and could give Rangers a different dimension up front. For me, it's either time to drop Morelos, as his not at it just now, mentally, or, and I personally I would go with this, play two up front (like Celtic have been doing), with him and Morelos, and which might take some of the pressure off of Morelos and help him get back to the form he showed before his injury. I also think there's potentially a good partnership there.

However, having watched some of their games in the group stages,I knew that Braga would be a very dangerous team, and going forward they're better than Porto, but with the very high defensive line they adopt, you'll always get chances against them, particularly if you've got pace in your team, although their goalkeeper is very, very good! It's all set to be a very entertaining night next week in Portugal.

Braga will almost certainly score over there, I feel certain about that, but if Rangers can score an away goal (at least one), I think think they'll go through, but it'll be a topsy-turvy night, full of twists and turns, and for me, whoever scores the first goal will go onto win the game and the tie. Hopefully now, from a Rangers point of view, they'll use the win last night, and euphoria of such an amazing comeback to spur them on in the league. TBH, if that comeback doesn't provide Rangers with the spark that they've been missing, nothing will!

Celtic were fantastic last night in the first half, and pretty much blew Copenhagen away. They missed numerous chances in the first half to put the tie to bed, and could've easily gone in at half time 3-0 up. I think Copenhagen were taken aback by Celtic's attacking intent, and high-press, in an away European fixture and had been expecting Celtic to be more defensive, but that's what I like now away in Europe since Neil Lennon's taken over, as we now look like we can win or at least get a point in those games, whereas under Rodgers that almost never happened... Take note Lenny detractors!

However, in the second half it was a different ball game (literally), and after a tactical switch and a boot up the arse from their manager, Copenhagen came out and played like a totally different team, and were much more direct and dangerous. The goal they scored though was due to Celtic's sloppy defending, so they'll need to be much tighter in the return leg if they're to avoid losing an away goal.

The penalty was definitely a penalty. No way did Christie deliberately handle the ball, he was just too close to get out the way, but his arm was certainly in an 'unnatural position', so I knew how the VAR decision would go. What a save though from Forster, and that could be the difference to us progressing or not. I think we'll have to score 2 goals minimum to go through, and with home advantage I'd expect us to do that, but it won't be an easy game.

I would be great to see both Rangers and Celtic go through to the last 16, and if both play to their potential and defend resolutely, then I think there's a good a chance of it happening!

Marco.