Hi J,

Those are some nice pieces of equipment there, I have had some enjoyable moments with those speakers, I found them to do a magic disappearing act, but as you seem to have found out, with a bit of work with placement.

I take it you have them tried very wide apart, far out into the room and very toed in? I found that the recommended Audio Physic placement did indeed seem to work quite well. Your placement looks a little closer to the walls than recommended. Have you got them on the long or short wall?

As for your new amps, well all I can say is congratulations, if I had the spare money I myself would have loved them, they seem very well looked after. I have a bit of a soft spot for that Musical Fidelity combo with the Kef R107, I felt it had one of those synergy's that made the value of American high end questionable and had you ask what the fuss was with Naim and Linn.

Funny enough it was the above combo which had me gagging to get hold of the Sony combo Marco had, which back in the early 90's was my dream set up to aim for (along with Audioquest cables LOL). Funny how things go, the guy with the Sony ended up with an expensive repair bill so had to hold on to the Sony, and I got the hump after waiting so long and spent the money on a Titanium MTB and gave up on audio for a few years.