+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NYDJ Jeans

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I just waxed the dog too. She shrieked a bit!
    Poor doggy... bless her...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I happen to think that pubic hair is there for no reason at all, apart from looking very messy..

Take it off, it's really quite liberating, believe me... I'm an expert on hair... 'down there'... Unfortunately I cannot shave 'there' as it irritates me too much so I have to use Nair.... makes it nice and smooth, which I love, and others do too...
    My thoughts, and that of all the women I have 'known', is the complete opposite. But then each to their own - I'll leave you to your mixture of slaked lime and caustic soda!
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    My thoughts, and that of all the women I have 'known', is the complete opposite. But then each to their own - I'll leave you to your mixture of slaked lime and caustic soda!
    Maybe you've just known the wrong women Barry...

Tidy is definitely best for me...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I have known one woman who shaved - but the maintenance needs to be frequent and regular. Stubble down there is most off-putting as far as I'm concerned.

But whatever makes you feel comfortable ....
    Barry

I have known one woman who shaved - but the maintenance needs to be frequent and regular. Stubble down there is most off-putting as far as I'm concerned.

But whatever makes you feel comfortable ....
    Stubble 'down there' is just nasty.... it has to be smooth...
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Stubble 'down there' is just nasty.... it has to be smooth...
    Hence my comment about frequent maintenance.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Tried that cocktail once, it tasted awful and definitely killed the mood. And I've no idea what happened to the little umbrella I put in...

Bev's recommendation for 'Nair' seems like a good one, but if I suggest it to Mrs. P she'll want to know where I learned about it, and she barely tolerates all the time I spend with my "pen pals" (her words) as it is.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Tried that cocktail once, it tasted awful and definitely killed the mood. And I've no idea what happened to the little umbrella I put in...

Bev's recommendation for 'Nair' seems like a good one, but if I suggest it to Mrs. P she'll want to know where I learned about it, and she barely tolerates all the time I spend with my "pen pals" (her words) as it is.
    Tell her you read it in an edition of Marie Clare you picked up whilst waiting for the dentist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Discopants View Post
    Tell her you read it in an edition of Marie Clare you picked up whilst waiting for the dentist

The special 'Autumn Growler' edition.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm sorted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast