+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1712

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Rummy; king of all he surveys.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

And relax...

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Beautiful dog - I take it that is his favourite chair
    Yes, he has a very handsome face

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prestonchipfryer View Post

Tango in a box.
    Tango's rather cute, John. I'm guessing it's a 'she'?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    Rummy; king of all he surveys.

Of course, Rummy's just decided that the speaker is simply a pedestal to make him/her look good!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Of course, Rummy's just decided that the speaker is simply a pedestal to make him/her look good!

Marco.
    LOL! Yes, but of course. In the same way that an amplifier is there purely to keep him warm.

I'm Andy.

Very cute, Andy. Hope they're doing well

Here's our little ginger Tom fast asleep, being the 'centre' of attention:

Centre speaker for the home-cinema system

Marco.
    Awesome
    Main system:
    Analogue.
    Michell Orbe with arm decoupling kit & Pete's Pylons. SME V arm, Denon DL103M (FGS), Firebottle OPT MKII phono amp
    Technic SP-10 in Obsidian plinth, AT1010 PMAC v8b arm, Goldring Elite MC Cart and BB3 Phono Amp
    Leak Lenco GL75 with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
    Technics RS-BX404 Cassette Deck
    Network Player.
    Raspberry PI plus R2-R DAC (also used as a CD player) plus Pi NAS Server
    Digital.
    Philips DCC 730 player
    Marantz CD50SE
    Amp.
    Audiolab 8000A
    Speakers.
    Reiver Jenna floor standers
    HeadPhones.
    Sennheiser HD545 Ref, HD600, HD477

I'm John.

Tango's rather cute, John. I'm guessing it's a 'she'?

Marco.
    Yes you are correct Marco. Tango is a 'rescue' cat. Left to her own devices by a near neighbour. Out in all wind and weathers and drinking water from our bird bath.

So we took her in one wet and windy night - seven years now - and she decided to stay. Tango is the most gentle cat we have ever had the pleasure of giving a comfortable, loving home to.

We are not sure of her age, but she is slowing down a lot and we reckon around 11 or 12. So getting on a bit now.

Fussy as f*ck mind - just like a pussy should be!
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm Geoff.

Today in the park.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Technics SH-X1000 DAC; Denon PMA-850

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Chip having some 'scratchy love'.

Ben Duncan mains conditioner
    2022 MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro 10/16/16/16
    Samsung QE75Q90T 75" QLED TV
    XMOS DSD Async USB to Coax converter
    RME Audio ADI-2 FS (AK4493) DAC
    Chord Clearway XLR interconnects
    Audioquest Crimson USB interconnect
    QED Quartz Reference optical interconnect
    Edifier S3000 Pro active speakers