+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anker battery ower supply for Beresford Bushmaster

I'm Barry.

[QUOTE=Theadmans;596825]First one the Anker is what I have used for the last year or so. Sounds very good but you do need to connect a bulb on split lead to keep the Bushmaster powered up (otherwise the battery shuts down after 20 minutes or so due to the BM's low voltage).QUOTE]

Are you running the Bushmaster with the led's on, I find that is enough to keep my Bushmaster running with the Anker battery mk2, but I do have a 12v plasma lamp connected just in case of problems.

I'm Adam.

[QUOTE=Kit1cat;597084]
    Quote Originally Posted by Theadmans View Post
    First one the Anker is what I have used for the last year or so. Sounds very good but you do need to connect a bulb on split lead to keep the Bushmaster powered up (otherwise the battery shuts down after 20 minutes or so due to the BM's low voltage).QUOTE]

Are you running the Bushmaster with the led's on, I find that is enough to keep my Bushmaster running with the Anker battery mk2, but I do have a 12v plasma lamp connected just in case of problems.
    Yes I do keep the LEDs on - but my Anker still cuts out - needs the grain of wheat bulb (as was demonstrated when my original bulb blew the other day and the BM cut out again).

Mind you another reason I don't use sleep mode is that I find that the BM doesn't always remember the last used input as well in sleep mode. I use the 1st Coax input with my SBT and using sleep mode the BM kept going back to the 1st Toslink instead (not every time but more often than not). It is OK if the 1st Toslink is what you use but irritating if not (as you have to keep pressing the input button every time you switch on). If I switch to having the LEDs on the BM remembers the correct input 99 times out of 100.
    Adam.

I'm Stephen.

Do you get a sort of … buttery sound with it?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kipling View Post
    Do you get a sort of … buttery sound with it?
    Maybe it's 'Anker Spreadable'?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123